Download 30 day evaluation versions of our products.
Download fully functional trial versions of products here. You can freely download and install these versions on your computer for an evaluation period of 30 days. All downloads include a full install and uninstall.
If you decide to keep the software, payment is required. To purchase a product, visit the purchase page. Unpon payment, you will immediately receive your registration code.
- Find the application you want to download above and click the download link.
- If a dialog box opens and prompts you to run or save the file, click the Save button.
- You will then be prompted to choose a directory to save the file. Select the directory and then click the OK button.
- The download will begin. Please be patient and wait until the file has completely downloaded.
- Using your web browser or an Explorer window, select the previously chosen directory and double-click the ZIP file.
- This will open the ZIP file in a program like WinZip® (or if using Windows XP® without WinZip®, an Explorer window.)
- Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a temporary folder and close WinZip®.
- Double-click on setup.exe to start the installation procedure then follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
* These steps assume that you have a
(A ZIP file contains one or more files compressed
in the ZIP file format. ZIP is the industry standard for data compression
technology, in part because it can hold directory structures in addition to
files. On the Net, programs are usually compressed as ZIP files and then
made available for download. After you download a ZIP file, you need to
use a decompression software program to “unzip” it. This may sound a bit
complicated, but in fact, the process of zipping and unzipping files is quite
easy.) such as WinZip® installed on your computer. To obtain WinZip®, visit the following
WinZip Computing Inc. web site:
Windows XP® users are not required to install a ZIP decompressor because the
operating system has built-in support for ZIP files.
- Open Control Panel.
- Double-click on the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- A dialog box opens showing a list of previously installed applications. Select the one you want to uninstall then choose Remove.
- Follow the uninstall instructions.